“If you don't know where you are going, any path will take you there, but you must take a journey to be somewhere.”-Sioux Proverb
“Braver are many in word than in deed.”-Grettir’s saga
- Take a big gulp of water.
- Run 2 miles without swallowing or spitting it out.
- At the conclusion of the run spit it out and be grateful for your fortitude.
- If you spit it out or swallow it before the 2 miles are completed—complete your run, then perform 75 burpees, and resolve to better another day.
- Grab a sledge-hammer or battle-ax if you are lucky enough to possess one.
- Go for a 2-mile run, preferably where a berserker brandishing a battle-axe will not induce alarm.
- Extra Credit if you occasionally swing the hammer/axe, yell and gnash your teeth like a bloodthirsty marauder.
“T’zat notsowit’u ne’a ekasahpana!” [“Be strong my warriors!”]