This brief burner will allow you to groove old-school strong, three modes of striking, and two rounds of hot and heavy ground movement.
Grab your heaviest sandbag, heavy bag, throwing dummy.
· Body lock it and take it for a 50 yard carry.
· Do not put it on your shoulder, you must remain in body lock grip while walking.
· Rest 30 seconds. [In your rest, be thankful that you are merely working out/training and not hefting heavy loads morning noon and night via life and death necessity.
· Repeat x’s 10
Use a 3-minute round/1-minute rest protocol on the next 5 rounds.
· Round 1: Bang the bag H-A-R-D wearing 16 oz. gloves. Power-Power-Power!
· Round 2: Continuous Sit-Out & Turn-In Drill with Partner or Solo. [Do not stop!]
· Round 3: Bang the bag wearing work gloves, or driving gloves. No bag gloves. No wraps. Aim for speed, precision, and tempering unprotected power.
· Round 4: Continuous Sit-Out & Turn-Out Drill with Partner or Solo. [Do not stop!]
· Round 5: Back on the bag. Lose all gloves, every closed hand strike you can conjure that DOES NOT involve using the surface of the fist.